Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
What you’ll do:
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different main feeds & stories
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Agorapulse, Asana & Hubspot
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights etc. for weekly reporting
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
What you should have:
Someone that can:
- Adapt and pivot quickly, reacting to changes in a constantly evolving organization and space.
- Be all hands on deck, and completely own a high-profile set of social media accounts.
In short, does this sound like you?
- Versatile. You can write a clear & converting copy just as well as you can analyze a data set in order to get the job done.
- Strategist. You can be told a set of lofty goals and expectations and figure out how to achieve them.
- Adaptable. When thwarted by adversity, how do you react? How do you show what you’re made of?