You can pick where you want to work every day
At Credit Repair Cloud, we embrace the remote culture. Some of our team works from our offices while the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to work in the place that makes you most productive.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to attend our Credit Repair Expo.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Annual benefits, which may include a budget for personal development.
- Profit share bonus plan.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, and Mindfulness classes.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
Want to learn more? Visit our careers page https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/careers
Now that you know us let’s talk about you!
Engage with and moderate our 15,000+ member Facebook community (and growing!) , our Credit Hero Challenge Facebook communities, and all our digital marketing platforms.
The overall goal of this position is to strengthen our brand and support our Credit Heroes (and future Credit Heroes!) as we change more lives every day!
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Culture Code.
- Be an encouraging voice to our customers, according to our mission.
- Strengthen our brand across our social media profiles by engaging with our users and maintaining our brand’s voice at all times.
- Engage with our customers in real-time in our online Facebook communities, as well as on our various social profiles (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok).
- Moderate and monitor our ads as well as social listening for tags and keywords throughout the online space.
- Maintain a positive environment for followers and Credit Heroes to ask questions, get help, and celebrate wins.
- Self-regulate as you deal with sensitive situations inside our growing communities and across all our digital platforms.
- Monitor, report, and respond to feedback and online reviews on platforms such as Google my business, Trustpilot, etc.
- Moderate daily software trainings and Credit Hero sessions in our private communities.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Moderator or a similar role.
- Resourcefulness, common sense, and assertiveness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Firm but empathetic, skills in conflict resolution.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience with Facebook pages and groups, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
- The ability to work in a quiet environment for making calls and a strong internet connection is a must.
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
Interested? Click Apply to this job to join the movement!