Software Engineer – Product
Sunnyvale, CA | Bellevue, WA | Remote, US Eastern, Mountain & Central Regions | Redmond, WA | Menlo Park, CA | Seattle, WA | Washington, DC | Boston, MA | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | Remote, US Western, Mountain & Central Regions
- We are the teams who create all of Facebook’s products used by billions of people around the world.
- Want to build new features and improve existing products like Messenger, Video, Groups, News Feed, Search and more?
- Want to solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems?
- Facebook is seeking experienced full-stack software engineers to join our product teams.
- You can help build the next-generation of products that help us connect the next billion people, create new features that have billions of interactions per day and be a part of a team that’s working to help people connect with each other around the globe. Join us!
Software Engineer – Product Responsibilities
- Full stack web/mobile application development with a variety of coding languages
- Create consumer products and features using internal programming language Hack
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- 5+ years of programming experience
- 5+ years relevant experience building large-scale applications or similar experience
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field