To be considered, you must first be invited go through our on-boarding phase assessments (this correspondence will come via email if selected). To continue with the on boarding phase process, you must respond to all correspondence timely to move on in the process. From there, if you receive an invitation to interview and are invited to move on in the hiring process, we will send you an offer via email.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including correct grammar and pronunciation
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced contact center environment
- Ability to show empathy for those that may be frustrated or anxious
- Ability to pay attention to detail and multitask while navigating through multiple programs and information
- Must have all the proper equipment to perform the job (outlines in the technical requirement section)
- Ability to use a computer quickly and accurately
- Must pass a criminal background check paid for by us (Direct Interactions)
- Legally able to work in the United States; Must be a current resident living in the US
- Training is done virtually and will consist of virtual instructor led and self-paced learning
- You must first attend an orientation session (Times TBD)
- Training spans across 5 days and is paid (payment will be discussed if invited to orientation)
- 100% attendance is required in all phases of the on boarding process
- $12.00 per hour plus bonuses (or your states minimum wage, whichever is higher)
- Overtime pay is at 1½ times your hourly rate and is paid after 40 hours worked in a week (overtime is allowed)
- We are paid once per month via direct deposit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, medical and dental plans are available after 60 days worked (full time)
- Weekly prize drawings (we give out Ipads, 50inch 4K Smart TVs and gaming systems just to name a few)
And sometimes, the entire company has a pizza party virtually just because…yes you read that right, a virtual gift card for pizza was recently sent to everyone working with DI JUST BECAUSE!!!!
- Shifts are available 7 days a week (NO OVER NIGHT SHIFTS AVALIABLE)
- 8 hours are REQUIRED every Monday (no exceptions)
- Weekly minimum requirement of 30 hours per week
- You select the hours you would like to work weekly
- Shifts are scheduled in 1-hour increments for max flexibility
- High-speed Internet and a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 operating system (no Windows 7 or 8.1)
- USB headset with microphone with mute button
- Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser
- 8GB of RAM or higher
- A second monitor is not required, but strongly recommended
- A smart phone that is less than 3 years old (used for our programs authentication process and not for work)
*If you are selected, your offer is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a technical assessment of your PC performed by our tech team.
Currently, Apple computers (Mac laptop or desktop) and Chromebooks are not compatible with any of our client’s software.
*There is NEVER any fee associated with applying or working with Direct Interactions.