Are you naturally empathetic?
Would you say your skills in support and follow-up are first class?
Can you not help but always want to deliver top value for the customer?
Sweet. Us, too. And guess what!
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is looking for an incredibly high performing person who can join our clan of superheroes and help support our clients in any way possible to scale their software businesses to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Create/update processes relating to client engagement
- Assist with weekly client webinars
- Document & post webinar follow up information to assigned client platforms
- Create client engagement Facebook posts/copy
- Fulfill client support request & update client records
- Follow up on 1-1 coaching calls with the required information
- Onboard clients following our current process & updating as needed
- Help move Customer Success big rock projects forward alongside our Customer Support Manager
What you should have:
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication
- Strong empathy for customers and their success
- 2+ years of experience in environments with a preference for customer success, account management, sales development.
- Experience with online tools (ie: Google Suite, Hubspot, Trello, Zoom, GoToWebinar, and a host of others)
- Extremely comfortable engaging with customers to ensure their success
- The desire for committing over-delivering and following up with customers to make sure they’re successful