As Lingo Live’s fully dedicated Support & Operations Specialist, you will provide exceptional support to both our internal teams and external users. You’ll be our operationally efficient point person to address requests, ranging from troubleshooting login or scheduling issues to coordinating logistics for company meetings and events. You’ll have support from a wide range of peers, AND you’ll autonomously find innovative ways (balancing “scrappy” and sustainable) to leverage these partnerships to find solutions.
You’ll be the primary voice of timely, accurate, personable support through email. You’ll also leverage your organizational and communication skills to support and own internal operational initiatives. Collaborating across teams, you’ll help to build and maintain improved processes for increased efficiency and effectiveness. It’s a challenging role, switching context and juggling priorities, but also engaging. Your efforts will amplify across the organizations we serve, reaching thousands of people who are counting on us now more than ever. To make sense of this new world. To find their authentic voice. To muster the courage to build a better future.
This is a full-time remote position based anywhere you call home with the ability to work close to EST or PST hours.
How you will make an Impact
- Resolve support tickets through Zendesk, guiding and educating our users with timely, friendly and accurate support. Seek out the answers if they are not readily apparent and ensure the supporting documentation is in place for the next time.
- Manage communication, reporting, and assistance to resolve bugs, technical issues, and provide clarity about the platform, or feedback
- Actively provide product and user experience feedback backed by data-driven reporting, working closely with Product, to help us innovate
- Develop deep knowledge of our solution and stay up to date on the most current product and platform releases
- Create, maintain and update resources on our Help Center,internal wiki and Trainual
- Collaborate cross-functionally to help promote a consistent user experience
- Point to operational inefficiencies or gaps and pro-actively help drive scalable and sustainable improvements, including organizational tasks, e.g. data entry, documentation, process design
- Assist with scheduling and coordination for internal meetings and events, technical supply orders and on-boarding new hires to Lingo Live
Your Journey Thus Far (Role Requirements)
An ideal candidate will be or have:
- Focused on operational excellence and addressing the root of an issue in addition to the symptoms
- Genuinely interested in helping others and energized by solving complex challenges
- Deeply curious, investigative and eager to continually embody growth-mindset
- Organized, focused, efficient and dedicated to prioritizing time-bound goals
- Able to juggle multiple, at times conflicting, priorities using sound judgment and exceptional collaboration skills
- Skilled and thoughtful communicator across all facets, navigating confidentiality and humour deftly; Patient, empathetic, active listener
- Able to identify and synthesize trends, balancing seeking clarity and reading between the proverbial lines
- Strong sense of accountability and initiative; thrives on working autonomously and in a remote environment
- Awareness and appreciation of cultural nuances; experience supporting in a global work environment
- Willingness to “challenge the norm” and propose solutions
- Access to reliable internet connection (for video conferencing) and proficiency with Gsuite, Zoom (screen shares and video functionality), Slack, and other basic internet technologies.
- Self-reflective and continuously learn and better yourself and those around you.
- True team player who “rises by lifting others.”
- Passionate about our mission and the opportunity to help make it a reality.
- Strong advocate for diversity, inclusion, and belonging and see these as non-negotiable pillars of building a better world.
Our core values guide how we show up for each other and our customers every day:
- Lead with what you know is right
- Embrace reality with an open mind
- Encourage meaningful human connections
- Rise by lifting others
- Grit matters more than talent
- Underpromise, overdeliver
- No one is going to die
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & BELONGING
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We understand that diverse teams build better products, bring more perspective to the table, contribute to a company’s financial success and help foster a more inclusive environment for all employees, but the bottom line is that it’s the right thing to do.