Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees—to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered “good enough.”
What you’ll do:
- Provide support to Partners/Brokers and Account Executives by communicating with external customers.
- Document parsing, verification, analysis, and the corresponding data entry.
- Heavy interaction with vendors, internal customers, and external customers along with providing status updates and escalating issues to ensure the needs of our customers are met.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly internally specified requirements surrounding successful new file setup, inbound call support, and document parsing are met along with customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer service by maintaining knowledge of available lending programs, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and following HMDA requirements.
- Develop professional partnerships with all colleagues and external customers.
- Offer Assistance to third parties using the Octane portal.
What you should have:
- High school diploma/GED and comparable work experience.
- Detailed and multifaceted individual.
- Customer service experience.
- Urgency and initiative to accomplish big things.
- Working knowledge of Octane software system, a plus.
- Working knowledge of FreshDesk software, a plus.