Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 4M users across 90k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
The Role:This role is part of our International Support team which is focused on providing the best product experience to all our Loom customers. You will be responsible for supporting Loom users via email (Zendesk) and social media, and helping them resolve any issues they encounter with our platform.
We’re expanding our coverage and this is the first Support Specialist to cover weekend hours so candidates must be able to work independently during times when the rest of the team will be offline.
Important note: We are looking for candidates in the Eastern Time Zone (around GMT -4:00) to work a full time schedule that will include weekends.
- Helping customers via email and social media to ensure they are successful with our product (our current Support Specialists send around 40-50 emails per day).
- Providing personalized support to some of our largest accounts and jumping on ad-hoc calls (Zoom) to provide help and product education, as necessary.
- Troubleshooting and investigating support inquiries to quickly identify any issues.
- Actively collecting and documenting insights from customers to send to the Product team.
- Contributing to our social media presence by actively monitoring platforms where Loom customers are present and engaging with them through content creation.
- Auditing and updating any current support resources as the product changes (Help Center, Saved Replies, etc.).
- Creating new documentation such as FAQs, guides and knowledge-base articles for Loom customers and our team.
- Assisting with projects related to improving our support at scale processes.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years experience in SaaS companies delivering excellent support with respect, empathy, and understanding for enterprise customers.
- Past experience working with a team remotely and willingness to work during a full-time weekend schedule.
- Ability to work independently and without much supervision while still producing results.
- Experience with Zendesk and other CRM tools.
- Technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Experience working with targets (SLAs, Productivity & Customer Satisfaction).
- Genuinely enjoy solving problems and pride yourself in providing exceptional customer support to everyone you speak with.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of support conversations.
- Excellent written and spoken English and likes to over-communicate (with both customers and team).
- Bonus: Great video presence and love engaging with customers through video.