As a Support Specialist, you will support Customer Service Representatives with patient account research and records coordination. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE?
- Track daily work results and monitor workload to ensure that operations needs are supported.
- Assist in performing daily tasks to support the staff and managers.
- Cancel and return accounts submitted by local municipalities if applicable.
- Cancel and properly close bankruptcy accounts as submitted by various clients.
- Maintain and track Better Business Bureau and Attorney General complaints, as well as, consumer generated correspondence and disputes
- Compile and submit client checks on a daily basis.
- Enter collector credit card payments via paymybill.com.
- Perform required duties to obtain and submit insurance results for clients.
- Obtain and submit insurance related claims for our various bad debt clients.
- Analyze and resolve reject reports for clients.
- Produce reports for overpayments to be reported to payment processing and prepare and complete adjustment reports to be submitted to clients on a monthly basis for bad debt and early out.
- Analyze and dispatch non-activated reports for bad debt and early out departments.
- High School or GED preferred.
- Minimum one year related experience required, preferably in healthcare.
- Experience working with spreadsheet software and word processing software.