As the Systems Administrator for Support Operations, you will be responsible to help support a suite of homegrown and enterprise tools (namely Salesforce Service Cloud), help customize and configure according to business need, and streamline management into a cohesive software ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to be part of the ground team in shaping this strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Hands-on configuration and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) experience with Salesforce Products (ie Service Cloud), Learning Management, and Quality Management systems.
- Manage users, security profiles, groups, queues, and other Salesforce.com customization/setup as necessary
- Develop strategy to help streamline role based access provisioning across all operations tools and systems
- Test, Debug and fix feature bugs across all Declarative configurations, Process Builders, Flows, etc. with a deep understanding of Lightning Components.
- Responsible for input into all engineering practices for their area- Product Quality, CI/CD, Automated Testing, Integration Testing
- Develop and maintain 3rd party integrations to introduce new tooling solutions into our existing infrastructure
- Define business requirements and translating them into technical requirements in the form of Product and/or Functional Briefs
- Analytically focused and ability to be hands on to help build operational reporting that can be leveraged for business insights
- Work closely with engineering to build seamless and smart solutions
- Support internal team on how to effectively leverage tools to execute efficiently.
What you should have:
- Passionate about delivering a great Customer Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in systems administration, software development for customer support technology.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills and the ability to effectively manage cross-functional and technical activities.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Salesforce Service Cloud proficiency.
- Hold a Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator)