At SYKESHome, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! Join us as a Technical Support Agent for SYKES, and you will work remotely from the comfort and convenience of your own home answering inbound calls, live chat, or emails. You will work on a team and assist customers and other team members with resolution of their customer requests. Additionally, you will:
- Troubleshoot, test, resolve and escalate (where applicable) incidents with end users who contact Technical Support
- Assist customers with operating system and browser issues, clearing cache and cookies
- Assist with web site navigation, downloading files, pop-up blockers, security settings, and rebooting
- Provide overall technical troubleshooting to pinpoint and resolve customer issues
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Hourly pay starting at $11
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company-matched retirement plan.
- Refer a friend program that pays $150 for every referral with no limits.
- Tuition reimbursement (after just one year of employment)
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement and continued growth
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and technical support by phone, chat and email with empathy and professionalism
- Proficient and experienced PC skills with Microsoft office, using dual screens and toggling between multiple systems
- High School Diploma or GED (minimum)
- Hard-Wired internet connection with at least 5 mbps up and download speeds.
- A standalone monitor to connect to the computer we will send you. This cannot be a laptop, all in one, or TV.
- A computer (any type but not a phone) for your first week of training sessions and any technical troubleshooting.
- USB corded headset, noise cancelling with a mute function.
- A quiet distraction free home office area to work.