This individual serves as a recruiting partner and advisor to several business units within a high growth consulting organization. You will work on a fast paced, high-performance team and play a critical role in finding top caliber talent for our firm.
What Will You Do:
• Perform full life cycle recruitment (sourcing, interviewing, offer management and onboarding) for a wide array of hard-to-fill roles in the technology sector
• Build and cultivate pipelines of high-quality talent to meet business objectives
• Provide a first-class candidate experience and ensure candidates understand the company, career tracks, growth opportunities and our employee value proposition
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Attain’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Strategize with hiring teams to lead staffing and strategy sessions, providing them with market intelligence and insights
• Train hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques to ensure there’s a focus on quality, cultural fit and potential throughout the interview process
• Serve as a recruiting SME in the community by attending and speaking at key recruiting conferences, networking and hiring events
• Contribute to business development efforts through quick turn proposal recruitment and capture activities.
• Serve as a task lead for recruitment initiatives to include veteran recruitment, events management, etc.
• Mentor junior team members to help foster their growth and the team’s success
• 4+ years of technical recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment
• Demonstrated ability to be self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation” rather than sell a role.
• Must possess strong communication skills and business acumen to influence key stakeholders and can work independently without supervision to achieve business objectives. You will also serve as a mentor to junior members of the team.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and surpass key recruiting metrics around quality, cost, time to hire, etc.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
• Understanding of OFCCP compliance
• Experience working in a technology consulting firm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Engage in the full lifecycle of recruiting, ensuring both the candidate and hiring team are satisfied customers.
– Maintain responsibility for the full life cycle recruitment process to include job requisition, sourcing, screening, candidate submissions, candidate management, salary negotiations, interviewing, compliance, offer of employment, background investigations and on-boarding.
– Perform a variety of professional and administrative recruiting functions in support of identifying, interviewing, evaluating and selecting qualified candidates to effectively meet the organization’s staffing requirements.
– Work with senior management to develop recruiting strategies across all business units.
– Collaborate with leadership team to establish goals, objectives, and hiring priorities.
– Identify key personnel for select proposal opportunities and partner with proposal team to pipeline for future business.
– Identify candidates from numerous sources, efficiently use our applicant tracking system, write advertisements, screen and qualify candidates, and perform reference checks.
– Partner with project, divisional and corporate recruiters, recruiting and Human Resources Leaders to understand long term and short term staffing goals and assist in implementation of sourcing strategies in support of business need.
– Leverage a variety of recruitment techniques which may include: conferences & other hiring events, network and source for a diverse pool of candidates, screen resumes, assess and interview candidates.
– Provide feedback and recommendations to HR partners & hiring managers.
– Ensure compliance with company applicant tracking practices in accordance with federal and state laws.
– Actively track recruiting activities and other metrics to ensure compliance with relevant hiring regulations and laws, including OFCCP.
– Utilize metrics to assess sourcing strategies to ensure effective investments are being made & report on recruiting activities as required or requested.
– Interact and build relationships with third party vendors as necessary.
– Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
– Additional duties as required.
– Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience.
– Advanced degree or professional designation preferred.
– Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
– Work requires considerable judgment and initiative.
– Exert some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.