Make a Difference. Every Day.
At Startek, we believe the most important customer engagement is the one that happens next. And that’s where you come in! We’re looking for technical customer support representatives who are true engagement specialists – skilled at engaging in meaningful interactions that make our clients’ customers say “WOW!” In this role, you’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, addressing their concerns, explaining products and services, and recommending products and services to meet their needs. Most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, every day, in the lives of our clients’ customers. In return, we offer a competitive compensation package, great benefits, a fun and friendly atmosphere and so much more! If you’re positive, energetic, and ready to engage, apply now for immediate consideration.
A day in the life of a Technical Customer Engagement Specialist at Startek includes:
Communicating with customers on the phone or through written correspondence to resolve issues and alleviate concerns.
Operating a computer utilizing online guidelines to respond to customer inquiries.
Informing customers about services available and assessing customer needs.
Resolving issues on the first call or contact whenever possible without transferring the customer.
Onboarding new customers
What you get!
- Work from home
- Employee discount on cable, TV, and internet services for eligible employees
- Starting wage of $13.00 per hour + commission
- Opportunities to career path to Tier 2 at $15 per hour + commission
- Avg earned commission per month = $500 (6k annually)
- Paid time off for most major holidays
- You must be able to show steady employment with excellent attendance at your previous employers, preferably in the customer service industry.
- You must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- The work environment must be free from all distractions that will interfere with productivity or quality work
- Environment must be removed from the living areas if other people live in the home and should be limited to a private area such as a dedicated office when others are present
- WAH employees handle inbound telephone calls and must ensure that all noises (pets, children, door bells, etc.) are eliminated and cannot be heard by the customers
- A subscription with a reliable, dependable, high speed Internet Service Provider
- DSL or Cable Broadband High Speed Service via a modem – minimum bandwidth of 10 mbps and download 6mbps upload
- Direct Ethernet connection between PC and internet router (no wireless)
- Startek does not support use of either a satellite or dial-up connection at this time