As a remote Technical Support Analyst you’re a Bullhorn product guru and the first point of contact for Bullhorn’s customer issues and questions. You’ll provide an incredible customer experience by uncovering, assessing and resolving customer needs. Check out our video explaining the role in more depth!
Our twelve week paid comprehensive training program will teach you the ins and outs of Bullhorn software, consisting of instructor-led four-week classroom training, followed by an additional eight weeks of on the job training. Upon completion, you will have the skills and knowledge to tackle the dynamic needs of Bullhorn customers as a Technical Support Analyst.
Our next training class is March 29th.
Why this job is important:
Our core purpose at Bullhorn is to create and deliver an incredible customer experience. That starts with you! As a Technical Support Analyst, you are on the front lines, helping our customers resolve technical issues with our software products on a day-to-day basis. You are their first point of contact and their trusted advisor for quality technical support, empathy, and understanding. It is your job to strive for first-call resolution to troubleshoot any errors and get our customers back up and running so they can use our software to complete their work.
As a Technical Support Analyst, a typical day might include:
- Answering incoming Bullhorn customer phone calls, asking questions and gathering information to quickly resolve issues.
- Researching a customer’s technical issue, using your software product knowledge to help correct a problem, or escalate to a Bullhorn technical resource.
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
This might be the job for you if:
- You have the ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts
- You love people, and have a proven track record of delivering incredible customer experiences
- Bonus points for 1+ year work experience in delivering software support or experience with relational databases (SQL Server)
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
Technical Support Analyst Details:
- You are expected to attend 100% of our 6-week training program if hired; no exceptions. We don’t want you to miss out on material that will be crucial to your success! If you are unavailable for our March 1st training class, please apply at a later date.
- This position is classified as hourly/non-exempt. The standard hourly rate is $16.34 and there is an opportunity to work overtime hours as well as earn quarterly bonuses based on your performance metrics.
- We require hard-wired internet connection with minimum speeds of 5 up / 5 down for this position. You will be asked to conduct an internet speed test later in the process.
- This position will be in the Eastern or Central Time Zone.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to conduct phone conversations within a highly technical environment up to 6 hours per day
- Ability to read and comprehend complex technical material
- Ability to remain seated or relatively sedentary for long periods of time
- Reference various resource materials while simultaneously interacting with customers on the phone
- Mandatory attendance throughout the 6 weeks training period
- Consistent attendance and punctuality in line with the expectations of a contact center environment
- Comfortable being sedentary while on the phone with breaks every 3-4 hours
- Possess positive, professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform a broad variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed and successfully meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to consistently achieve the established performance metrics for the role