Our support representatives provide customer service to resolve technology challenges through a series of troubleshooting activities and knowledge-based research in a virtual call center environment.
What Your Virtual Work Environment Looks Like
- A private workspace with locked door in your permanent residence
- Quiet environment free of background noise and interruptions
- A secure workspace free from cell phones/video devices
- Arrangements for dependent care and other obligations
What You’ll Love About Us
- Pay rate of $14.75
- Earning potential up to $17.75/hour after successful completion of the full Continuity Model
- Options for medical, dental, and vision coverage. More information regarding benefits can be found by visiting this website.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays available for eligible employees
- Explosive growth opportunities with 99% of promotions internally, opportunities to join our Quality Assurance, Training and Leadership teams
What You’ll Do Every Day
You’ll interact with up to 3 customers at a time using various media channels; those channels may include inbound calls, inbound chats, or outbound calls, as dictated by business need. You will be expected to start by supporting the level 1 queue and quickly enhancing your skillset by supporting more advanced queues. These enhanced skill sets will take place within 30-60 days of employment. Further skillset enhancements into second level support may be required based on business needs.
- Locating music, apps, and movies on various devices
- Billing issues
- Fraud management
- Product feature inquiries
- Resolving username and password difficulties
- Troubleshooting email, wi-fi connectivity and web browser issues
- Navigating customers through various apps
- Data back-up, sharing & synchronization troubleshooting
- Verifying proper hardware and software configuration and set up
- Diagnosing and resolving issues including internet connectivity, email, application downloads, and more
What We’ll Love About You
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule, 38 hours a week at minimum, including nights, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Must be able to work a 2nd shift between 1pm – 1am EST
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, structured, dynamic environment and high transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers
- Possess a strong work ethic with a stable work history
- Great communication skills
- Desire a long-term career with growth
- Openness to feedback and willingness to improve
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older except where prohibited by law.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US
- High speed internet services