Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry, is hiring a Technical Support Representative to join the jhaData Insights Support team. The fast-paced support team provides Tier I support to our financial institution customers using the Cognos Analytics and the jhaKnow and jhaAnalytics data warehouse solutions via the telephone and/or internet.
We are seeking someone who can act both independently and collaboratively with a team to resolve complex issues while demonstrating commitment to customer satisfaction and service. Jack Henry offers a comprehensive benefit package and stresses a work-life balance.
This position can be based to work out of any of the following Jack Henry office locations: Allen, TX, Monett, MO, Springfield, MO (Primrose) or Remote from any US location.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of Technical Troubleshooting Support experience.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience using any of the following business intelligence tools Cognos Analytics, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, Power BI, or Crystal Reports.
- Must have experience working with SQL Server 2012– 2016.
- Must be able to work after hours/on-call support as needed.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% to other Jack Henry offices for meetings or trainings.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience working in financial industry.
- Experience working with a data warehouse.
- Experience in administration of Cognos Analytics.
- Experience working with or supporting Jack Henry products, including Silverlake, CIF 20/20, and jhaKnow.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer’s product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user’s response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user’s issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May assist in training new employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.