Responsible for daily interaction via phone, mail, email, or personally with VRI Customers (Internal/External) and VRI Team Members to establish and/or maintain a positive working relationship with all parties. Serve as a Technical Care Representative handling inbound phone calls, managing reports and making outbound phone calls to resolve client issues.
- Answer client’s technical inquiries and refer calls not refer issues to appropriate departments.
- Research, investigate, and respond to all customer technical issues and complaints.
- Interact daily via phone, mail, email or personally with VRI Customers, Prospective Customers, Case Managers, Home Service Representatives, and VRI team members.
- Record details of calls, dispatches, and messages.
- Maintain access to, and security of, highly sensitive materials.
- Refer customer complaints to appropriate persons.
- Maintain project productivity and quality goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of related professional experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and with teams
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks as the same time