Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We do not hire residents of AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States
We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Work from Home Technical Support Representative. Part time opportunities available. Part time hours vary depending on business needs and require weekend availability.
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- $12.75 per hour (maybe dependent on local minimum wage guidelines)
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of technical support experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You’ll Need
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://www.ttecjobs.com/en/work-from-home/requirements
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
- USB Headset
- SSD drive to access our systems