Provide advance troubleshooting of ADT products after installation. This includes Work directly with Customers and Field Branches correcting issues to prevent unnecessary truck rolls.
This ultimately allows our field organization to focus on servicing customers in person that require a live tech which improves the customer experience. Must possess strong ability to interact with customers remotely in order to negotiate spending time on the phone, working through the alarm issue remotely vs. receiving service within home or business. Strong communication skills and ability to empathize with customer, breaking down complex problems into understandable/common terms is also necessary. Finding scrub opportunities by utilizing ADS and also intricate knowledge of MMB job queue such that live jobs that are being created same day can be found and addressed as geographical pivots occur. Advanced technical knowledge and deep understanding of how various systems interact with each other and produce alarm issues and then also may provide sound/consistent resolutions. Deep understanding and utilization of various applications and tools such as Alarm.com, Alarmnet.com, 3PS, IT3, Pulse Admin, Informix, MasterMind, NICAD, Signal On Demand, and Geo Link systems is required to address alarm issues found onsite.
- Answering incoming and placing outbound calls to existing customers to help answer technical assistance questions and providing solutions.
- Troubleshooting ADT products and services and enhancing the customer experience through excellent communication of complex situations and solutions.
- Immediately demonstrating a strong knowledge of ADT products and services to help enhance the ADT customer experience.
- Closely working with local ADT offices to schedule service appointments or other system maintenance to help protect customers.
- Landline Communication Failures
- Cell/Radio Failures
- Pulse Gateway offline
- Command Panels, Nanos
- Doorbells, Thermostats
- Garage Door controls
- Wifi extenders
- Camera’s (offline, not recording, black screens, clips not saving)
- Pulse/Command Apps
- Zwaves, Programming issues
- All Shifts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of technical customer service experience.
- Some college credits: degree preferred.
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple items at once.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid virtual training – some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
- Work and Training requirements:
- Designated place to work from home
- High speed internet. DSL, Cable or Fiber internet service with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- At least 25mbps to of internet to download and 15mbps to upload
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities