As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people’s lives all around the world, one job at a time.The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Remote Americas Base Salary Range: 79,000 – 100,000 USD per year
The Technical Content Architect II will join our global Technical Content Management team to create content and develop scalable content solutions for the company. You’ll write and empower others to write. You’ll develop technical information — like internal support content, external engineering blog posts, presentations, and videos — to contribute to successful business outcomes. You’ll work closely with other teams on prioritized initiatives. You’ll participate in a highly collaborative environment. You’ll grow your craft while contributing to the goals of a company with a singular mission, “We help people get jobs.”
- Create and organize internal technical information for developer processes, product features, and new technologies.
- Collaborate to author and manage external technical topics, including blog posts, conference presentations, and open source documentation.
- 5+ years experience authoring and editing technical content, with a focus on the developer as the customer.
- Think strategically and pay attention to the details.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ask the right questions and get the right details from highly technical people.
- Deliver and receive constructive criticism.
- Use your creativity to solve problems.
If this sounds like you, submit a cover letter with your Indeed Resume and include a link to a portfolio of your work.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits