Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and government savings services provider in the US, helping millions of Americans save for the future. Put your degree to good use as we are looking for people who have service as part of their DNA. This is a great opportunity for candidates to learn our financial services business, embrace our core values, and work within a team environment! If you can see every interaction as an opportunity to achieve client satisfaction, we want to talk with you! As a Temporary Call Center Representative, you will provide high-quality service to 529 education savings investors and plan advisors by phone and email. These are NOT sales roles! We are actively hiring for various shifts!
****These roles are 100% remote****
**** These positions start in July****
- Productivity and Quality: Meet department standards for productivity and quality
- Maintain 85% daily availability for callers
- Achieve satisfactory call quality, both behavioral and technical, as measured through call quality reviews
- Process financial and non-financial transactions timely and accurately
- Contribute to the attainment contractual Service Level Agreements
- Be flexible and team-oriented
- Work overtime as needed
- Customer Service: Provide exceptional client service experiences to account owners and financial advisors
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Be an organized, empathetic, and effective communicator
- Process Improvement: Suggest methods to improve workflows, policies, procedures, training, and systems
- Log and track both calls and requests while servicing clients
- Address opportunities to maintain and improve business relationships with clients
- Training and Job Knowledge: Actively participate in training
- Develop understanding of product, plan provisions, procedures, and systems
- Participate in ongoing professional development to improve job knowledge to advance service capabilities
- Stay current on 529 plan news, legislative updates, and financial services industry news
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience within a client service/call center setting OR recent/new grad
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Home Workplace Requirements
- Must have an uninterrupted space for working hours
- Must have reliable internet connection & an individually owned router
- Internet recommendations to optimize your success: Bandwidth from an ISP should be a minimum of 25mbs download and 3mps upload. Recommended speeds begin at 50mbs download and 10mbps upload.