What the company has to say about the job:
Tesla Energy Support Specialists handle a variety of customer issues while delivering on world class customer service. The role of a specialist is to resolve or escalate complaints through appropriate channels and address social media escalations directed at the CEO with critical thinking. Deliver on Tesla Measures of Excellence, perform other duties and assignments including administrative, special projects. Support general call center functions that reinforce the mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Energy Support Specialists are the front line and face of the Tesla brand. They should maintain a level of professionalism that exceeds that of our customer’s expectations.
· Achieve minimum expectations on all Key Performance Indicators, monthly and quarterly
· Provide excellent customer service that is focused on the person as well as the solution.
· Maintain and follow through on ongoing customer concerns until issue is resolved
· Work with various Tesla partners, such as scheduling, maintenance, process development, etc.
· Address tasks in a timely manner
· Proactively self-educates and maintains expectations regarding training, courses, and procedural/policy updates
· Reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace free of disruptions
· 1 year customer service experience or equivalent
· Evidence of exceptional ability
· Proven track record of excellent customer quality and productivity expectations
· Receptive to constructive feedback
· Thinks outside the box & takes initiative
· Experience with Windows and MS Office applications
· Excellent judgement in solving critical problems
· Ability to adapt in a fast pace changing environment
· Team player attitude is a MUST