Join our TTEC work from home Travel Agent team if you reside in 41 out of 50 states. We cannot accept applications for residents of AK, CA, CO, HI, IL, MA, MD, NY or WA or outside of the United States.
We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Work from Home Travel Agent.
As a TTEC Travel Agent, You’ll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
- And yes, all the competitive compensation and benefits you’d expect from a global, award-winning employer of choice
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Experience working in a travel agency or travel-related business
- GDS software such as SABRE preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You’ll Need
- High speed internet connection (>15mbps)
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
- USB Headset
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.