Why Working Solutions
Join our Woohoo! Crew, as an independent contractor with Working Solutions! Enjoy flexibility and an amazing balance to work and home life. Choose the client you wish to represent and your work schedule, and benefit from running your own business in the comfort of your home.
Below is a typical contract opportunity with Working Solutions. Within 24 hours of completing our online assessment, we’ll notify you of your acceptance to complete the application process.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington.
Join us as a Travel Reservation Specialist. You’ll provide personalized customer service through phone, email and/or live chat support, helping clients book dream vacations. Identify and resolve problems and provide a consultative sales approach to guide callers to the right solutions for their individual needs.
- At least 1 year experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (e.g. call center, retail store or similar environment).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Top-notch customer-service skills while guiding callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- Experience booking travel – either for personal travel or as a commercial travel specialist.
- USB headset
- High-speed internet such as Cable, DSL, or Fiber Optic
- Up-to-date computer running:
- Processor must be: Intel Core i5, i7, i9 or AMD A10, AMD A12, AMD Ryzen, or AMD Threadripper.
- Minimum of 8 GB RAM or higher
- Minimum download speed: 10 Mbps
- Windows 10 ONLY (client program only compatible with this operating system).