About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
The CCC division of Experian is a rapidly growing leader in HR and Payroll solutions for employers. With its core competency in Unemployment Tax Management and Income and Employment Verification Solutions, CCC has quadrupled in size since 2010 and continues to add new clients who are looking for the best practices in these areas of concentration.
What you’ll be doing
The Claims Analyst functions as the primary client contact for the gathering of separation information and investigation of unemployment claims. This position acts as the primary contact between the client companies and the state unemployment agencies and is responsible for receiving, analyzing and responding to unemployment claim-related documents within pre-determined time limits.
- Provide excellent customer service by establishing a rapport with clients and state agencies.
- Analyze individual case information by reviewing data accessed through data feeds, investigative telephone calls, and document images to determine if the facts warrant a response or protest.
- Respond to customers or state agencies with all pertinent details within the time frame allowed by the state or departmental procedures.
- Initiate timely telephone calls, faxes, or emails to the customer to obtain documentation or provide necessary information.
- Ensure that work is accurate, complete, and processed in a timely manner with proper spelling and grammar.
- Investigate and resolve any client concerns with supervisor, other departments and/or Account Managers in a timely manner.
- Perform additional functions needed to meet the goals of the department.
What your background looks like
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to handle a high volume of work and work under deadlines
- Experience dealing with dated material and or strict adherence to deadlines
- Ability to follow policies and procedures; complete administrative tasks correctly and on time
- High level of organizational and multi-tasking skills
- High level of professionalism
- Self-motivated with high level of initiative
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- High School Diploma
- Customer service related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience or familiarity with Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment claims process is a plus
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- Three weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code