This is remote-based position that can be performed from a home office anywhere in the country. It is preferred candidates are available to work at least 20 hours per week, but we will work with finalists to establish a schedule for both parties. The expected length of this commitment is 5-10 weeks.
The work involves entering data from various sources including software programs, Excel and other file types and putting the data into one pre-determined format.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute directly to executing on design projects across surfaces such as homepage, search, creation and sharing, purchase, and messaging
- Work on all parts of the product design cycle including feature ideation, mockups, prototypes, and creating detailed product specs
- Produce designs that are laser-focused on solving and innovating around the problems of our initial Creators (“Admins”), and their Contributors, and which consider not just the ideal user flow but the realistic experiences for all use cases
- Collaborate with others in engineering to find appropriate frameworks and systems solutions that scale across all surfaces
- Work effectively and iteratively with partners in engineering and product to ideate and execute on the work
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience with end-to-end Product design
- Demonstrated context-specific design approach and insights-based design process
- Experienced at using metrics and data to help define success and evidence of it in your portfolio
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Cross-platform design experiences (web, emails) and confidence in using CSS/HTML skill to quickly iterate alongside engineering
- Experience launching software in a fast-paced product organization
- Hands-on creative and systems thinker with strong UX / UI / IA design expertise
- Experience in data and research-driven design organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to influence with storytelling
- Hustle. You thrive in an evolving, fast-paced, ambiguous work environment.