Vimeo T1 Overnight Opportunity!
We have an exciting opportunity for high achievers who pride themselves on the quality of their efforts and thrive in fast-paced environments. We are urgently looking for enthusiastic and skilled community service representatives to work with our amazing client – Vimeo!
At the top of their industry, Vimeo has the largest online community for film and video which means only taking the best of the best!
What you’d be doing:
- Answering customer service questions via email.
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review.
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes through reading emails.
- Being thorough in both research and critical thinking to fully address customer questions
The ideal mod:
- Has amazing written English communication skills
- Is US/UK based
- Is internet savvy
- Is able to troubleshoot/research issues
- Is very empathetic and always able to put themselves in the customer’s shoes.
- Pays excellent attention to detail and has an ability to recognize patterns
- Is comfortable with critical thinking and following workflows
- Is able to multitask in multiple windows and programs
- Has great people skills and a desire to learn new things
- A PC or Mac (please no Chromebook)
- – Windows 8+ or higher
- – Mac OS 10 or higher
- Doesn’t mind working weekends or holidays
- Is able to commit to 30 hours per week (overnight) for the next 90 days
- You’ve got a leg up if you have Zendesk experience (and two legs up for customer service experience )
- Experience in/passion for film and video is a plus
- Your family and friends come to you for all their tech support needs
What To Expect:
- Engaged Project Managers
- Engaged Team Members
- A work culture that encourages the drive to succeed and improve
- Open-door policy for feedback and suggestions
- Challenging Orientation to prepare you for a challenging project
Hours:Monday – Sunday 6 PM – 6 AM PT
Requirement: Remote patch management and endpoint security software installed by ModSquad