ModSquad is a company that provides on-demand digital engagement. We work with the world’s coolest brands, and we’re oriented around flexibility, people, and results.
We are looking for community support experts with great customer service experience and an enthusiastic attitude. We currently have an opportunity for a special person to join the remote support team for Vimeo, a leading online video platform.
Responsibilities include providing chat support through Zendesk to assist customers that use the Vimeo platform.
Hours:Sunday – Thursday9 am – 6 pm Pacific
Commitment:40 hours/week6 months (minimum)
What you’d be doing:
- Answering high-level tech support and customer service questions via chat, email, and phone
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating advanced issues for review
- Troubleshooting issues live with customers and finding creative solutions for technical concerns
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes through reading emails from Vimeo’s HQ team
- Suggesting customer response templates and online help documentation
- Having virtual coffee with us
What We Are Looking For:
- Amazing written and spoken English communication skills
- Live streaming experience. You don’t need to be the next, biggest video game or blog streamer but you must have some streaming and encoder experience
- Internet savvy
- Ability to be flexible with a developing and fluid scope of work
- High Level of Empathetic and Technical communication
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns
- Comfortable following detailed workflows
- Able to handle multitasking in multiple windows and programs
- Great people skills and a desire to learn new things
- Candidates interested in a long-term position only
- Located in the West Coast, USA (However, if we find an amazing candidate anywhere in the USA willing to work Pacific time zone hours, we’re interested!)
- You’ve got a leg up if you have 2 years customer service experience (and two legs up for a support-related degree)
- Ability to accurately type 60+ WPM
- Experience in / passion for film and video is a plus
- Your family and friends come to you for all their tech support needs
Some of the best things about being on our team:
- You can work from your home or anywhere you can find secure high speed WiFi.
- Competitive contract rates
- Positive and supportive management focused on your success.
- Our clients are awesome and so are the people that use their products.
- We live in a never-ending stream of meme references and animated GIFs.