We are currently prioritizing candidates with experience in: Long Term Living Facilities, In-Home Support/Childcare, and VA. Please indicate on your application if you have this experience.
At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and the elderly becomes seamlessly human and tech powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other by building a better healthcare experience for people with complex, chronic, and aging concerns.
In the Virtual Care Associate role, you will work directly with Wellthy Care Coordinators to assist with various tasks to support families and individuals all over the US and address their unique care needs. Tasks could include anything from helping them organize a care plan, finding the right provider, managing medical bills, making appointments, tracking medications, vetting facilities, navigating insurance, medical bills, and more. You will report to a supervisor and partner closely with Care Coordinators to complete daily tasks.
You will drive the following efforts
- Provide remote assistance to coordinators and managers in helping Wellthy customers, using your expertise and know-how to perform caregiving-related tasks.
- Support with improving and updating Wellthy guides and Community Resources.
- Other non-client-specific work including, but not limited to: feedback and guidance on Wellthy’s product, service, guides, etc.; contribution to the team culture; writing and advising for marketing materials; and support and teamwork for other service team members.
This is a remote position, so you can work from any location that is:
- Private, with a high-speed internet connection
- Suitable to safely and securely accommodate the sensitive information that you will be handling and communicating
In the first two weeks as an Associate, you will participate in various training exercises and sessions, both self-guided as well as collaborating with other Associates and Specialists.
Departmental Requirements and Preferences
We are prioritizing candidates with heavy experience in any the following areas, so please be sure to highlight the relevant experience in your cover letter:
- In-Home Support – Finding and Vetting Private & Agency In-Home Support Services across the United States
- Facilities – Finding/Vetting Long-Term Living Facilities across the United States. Knowledge in Low-Income Housing is a plus!
- Medical– Experience researching and vetting Medical Providers & Specialists
- Mental Health – Experience in mental health/ substance abuse with a general knowledge of diagnoses. Experience locating mental health providers, residential facilities, and support groups.
- Finance – Experience in financial billing and insurance coverage including resolving claim disputes.
- Legal – Experience and knowledge in Legal Practices, including Social Security benefits
- Work experience in healthcare or caregiving field, as well as customer service or administrative experience
- Associate degree or relevant certifications preferred
- Proficiency in more than one language is a plus
- Proficiency with macOS systems, GSuite, Slack, and 1Password
The starting wage is $15 per hour of work (including training).
You shall be eligible to participate in the benefits as full-time team member of the Company
- Great choice of medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options including flexible spending accounts (FSA) + health spending accounts (HSA)
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous maternity + paternity leave
- Access to Wellthy’s services for free to help with your own family’s care
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Equity Grant
- Free annual subscription to Whil
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellthy Swag
- Mac laptop computer for business purposes