At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and the elderly becomes seamlessly human and tech powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other by building a better healthcare experience for people with complex, chronic, and aging concerns.
In the Care Coordinator role, you will work directly with families and individuals all over the US to address their unique care needs. Tasks could include anything from helping them organize a care plan, finding the right provider, managing medical bills, making appointments, tracking medications, vetting facilities, navigating insurance, medical bills, and more. You will report to a Care Manager and partner closely with Care Associates to complete daily tasks.
You will drive the following efforts
- Help customers (Care Team) using your expertise, skills, and judgement to advise, research, coordinate, and “get done” any healthcare-related tasks
- Support with improving and updating Wellthy guides and Community Resources
- Occasionally represent Wellthy at virtual events such as health fairs and open enrollments
- Other non-client-specific work including, but not limited to: supporting other service team members, feedback and suggestions related to Wellthy’s product, service, marketing, and guides
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree required, healthcare-related and/or advanced degrees are a plus
- 2+ years work experience in healthcare / caregiving required, 6+ years preferred
- We have grown in the West Coast recently and expect this to continue, thus, the ideal candidate will have availability to work part of your hours between 4pm and 7pm Pacific Time and beyond
- Proficiency in more than one language is a plus
- Proficiency with macOS systems, GSuite, Slack, and 1Password
This is a remote position, so you can work from any location that is:
- Private, with secure (not public) internet and phone access
- Suitable to safely and securely accommodate the sensitive information that you will be handling and communicating