*Please note that this is a Virtual (Work From Home) position*
As a Virtual Customer Care Advisor, you play a critical role in assisting PillPack customers by aiding and completing multiple account functions to maintain an updated customer profile. PillPack Customer Care employees are a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all PillPack customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in resolving all customer-facing problems. You will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on our customers’ lives by the help you provide and values you embody. This role will report into a Virtual Customer Care Team Lead.
We are seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented and disciplined applicants with a desire to contribute to world-class customer service in a Virtual (Work from Home) environment. Virtual Customer Care Advisors are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the Customer Care Advisor to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a distraction free work-like environment at home location to ensure we are delivering productivity and quality. The position is not based at our offices and requires you to work from home for the duration of your scheduled shift in a noise-free environment.
- Complete mandatory training (this schedule will be different from your work schedule upon hiring)
- Provide your work schedule preferences during the first week of training. Your preferences will be factored into the scheduling process, and while we will do our best to accommodate, actual schedules will be based on customer need.
- Assist customers over the phone and on the web with billing/insurance verification, product, or service questions
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls
- Proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers having in each interaction
- Take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish
- Be an expert on PillPack and provide a best-in-class service experience for our customers while working in a fast paced environment
- Help answer customer inquiries regarding their insurance and co-pays, as well as shipping needs
- Provide our customers with technical support when navigating PillPack.com
- Serve customers in a timely manner to ensure we are maximizing our relationship with them
- Understand each interaction is about more than solving a single problem, but an opportunity to build a long-term relationship
- Work a flexible schedule – shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours
What does PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy need from me?
- This position is 30-39 hours per week, additional hours (or potentially fewer) are possible based on customer need.
- Our virtual customer care site is open from 6:00am – 8:00pm MST (Mon-Fri) and 8:00am – 6:00PM (Sat-Sun). Your work schedule could potentially fall anywhere in between these hours and may often require one or both weekend days.
- Commitment to change your schedule frequently (every 3 weeks), with a two-week advance notice.
- Candidates who will be flexible in their work schedule based on customer need. Flexibility is expected and required of all associates.
- A reliable broadband internet connection, either through DSL, cable, or fiber-to- home (FiOS or Fiber Optic) is required with a minimum internet speed requirement of 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload contracted speed
- Ability to connect to the PillPack network via a hardwired internet connection, not via WIFI
- You must provide a separate room, or part of a room for your home work area that is private and free of distractions (i.e. barking dogs, television noise, music, children, etc.) and be able to devote full attention to the PillPack customer during work hours
- You must maintain reliable arrangements for normal child or adult care during work hours. You agree that you will not provide child or adult care during hours of scheduled work
- Except as otherwise required by law, this role pays $16.00 per hour
- No Commute – work remotely
- Health care benefits including medical, vision, and, dental starting DAY 1
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid time off
- Overtime pay at 1.5x base rate
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay opportunities
- A supportive team of leaders and peers
- Gain customer service experience and build your resume
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 6+ months of professional customer service experience
- 6+ months of professional experience working with computer and web based tools
- Experience navigating and troubleshooting the internet
- Experience multi-tasking with phone and computer skills
- 1+ year of phone or email customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience working in a customer service or call center
- Experience working in healthcare environment
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member