Virtual applicants must live in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee. Virtual experience is preferred but not required. Responsible for providing end-to-end support for our customers/communities to ensure a positive experience and that is in accordance with the Company’s service delivery strategy. Establishes and builds rapport while promoting effective relationships and upholding our commitment to the customer experience through our Operating Principles, Net Promoter System and quality behaviors. Responsible for accurately and confidently handling various types of customer inquiries while engaging and building a consultative relationship with our customer. This includes but is not limited to billing inquiries, technical problem solving, handling sales opportunities, proactively addressing all customer needs as well as being a strong advocate for our customers. Actively puts the customer needs and wants at the center of all interactions. Creates a personal connection to the customer and demonstrates favorable image of the organization through effective use of soft skills and problem-solving skills, professional communications and internal/external customer interactions. Communicates in a warm and friendly manner through both verbal and written means via various platforms: SMS, eChat, email, or phone.
- Provides the right experience to customers for billing, repair, retention and sales inquiries or interactions.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems and other general account inquiries in a single customer interaction to create promoters and enhance the customer experience.
- Follows established troubleshooting procedures, including use of appropriate resources and desktop tools. Produces work order according to established business rules.
- Effectively works to build a consultative relationship with the customer to create understanding and resolve all issues.
- Sets clear expectations by providing accurate information and transparent communication.
- Communicates and explains account information to the customer with focus on doing everything in your power to resolve an issue while instilling confidence and trust. When appropriate, follows established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Illustrates competencies of a technology enthusiast. Uses multiple tools and systems with ease (billing systems, knowledge base, technical tools etc.) to apply information to any customer interaction.
- Assist customers to self-guided resolution while illustrating genuine concern and words that work throughout the interaction.
- Takes a consultative approach to finding custom solutions to customers’ needs. Resolves customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism and problem solving.
- Improves customer satisfaction and maximize sales and retention opportunities using up-to-date knowledge of competitive environment, products and services.
- Based on the customers wants and needs, acts as a product consultant, articulating appropriate product solutions, features and benefits.
- Asks probing questions and does not discuss confidential contractual billing information with unauthorized persons.
- Complies with all established credit policies and guidelines.
- Achieves established goals and performance metrics.
- Actively participates in trainings and coaching sessions.
- Interacts with customers through various means of communication (both verbal and written) to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard and mouse.
- Consistently follows company policies, quality guidelines and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $15.00
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.