VitalChek is a LexisNexis Risk Solutions company that provides a virtual call center and is a service provider for hundreds of government agencies throughout the US. VitalChek provides a safe, easy and convenient way for people to obtain their family’s vital record documents – including birth certificates, marriage records, divorce records, and certain family death records through online vital records ordering.
Hourly Pay Rate: $15 + 15% shift differential for shifts between 6p-6a
Monthly Internet Reimbursement: $60 a month following first 30 days of employment
Entry level – 2 years of customer service experience preferably with 1+ years call center environment. Home-based position that ensures the delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of requests, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquiries. First point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, order placement, customer complaints, etc. Builds and maintains solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Manage a high volume (+/- 75 day) of inbound contacts (primarily phone calls) in a timely manner.
- Respond to incoming calls in a timely manner
- Process orders for customers using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Data enter customer information for order placement
- Take credit card payments
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Redirect customers to appropriate departments and teams when appropriate
- Provide consumers with product and service information, make order changes, handle cancellation requests
- Provide status updates on order fulfillment and shipping
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls
- Recommend process improvements
- Maintain extremely high levels of customer security and privacy
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Experience in Customer service, Sales, or other related fields preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with MS Windows
- Ability to multitask
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Experience Working from Home a plus
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency over 100ms
- DSL or Broadband Required –WiMax, Satellite, dial-up, and/or Hotspots are NOT allowed
- Home Router with wired link to PC
- Internet may not be used for non-work related purposes during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming, or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your network’s performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.