TSD Global is hiring now for work from home Full and Part Time Restaurant Order Taking Specialists / Customer Service Representatives. Set schedules will be determined at the point of interview on a case by case basis.
The work is easy and relaxed – and we make it fun! You will be handling incoming order taking calls from the largest restaurants in the United States.
All from the comfort, safety and convenience of your home!
- Variety of schedule offerings for those looking for non- demanding full or part time work!
- Competitive Work From Home Order Taking Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Virtual Training
- Advancement opportunities into virtual leadership, training, quality and workforce management roles
- 401k Plan / 100% match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after only 90 days for Full Time
- Must be an Indiana, Texas or Tennessee Resident
- Must complete a video interview. Link will be emailed if selected
- Private and secure work space at home free from background noise or distractions
- Professional vocabulary
- Excellent Communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent schedule adherence and attendance
- Prior Restaurant experience a plus
- Good computer skills
- Must pass a standard background check
- Must provide your own Computer
- Direct wired Internet Connection – Minimum of 25 Mbps, DSL, Cable or Fiber Optic (no dial-up, satellite or wireless connections)
- Windows 10 Desktop or laptop current on all security updates
- High quality noise cancelling USB headset
- All peripherals must be wired (wireless keyboard, wireless mouse or wireless headset are NOT allowed)
- Free space – 5 GB
- Processor speed – Dual Core 2 GHz or better
- RAM Required 4 GB
- Anti-Virus – Full versions of Windows Defender or Essentials
- A separate 19” monitor with 1280×1024 minimum resolution (this does not include monitors associated with an All-In-One (AIO) unit
- Alternate solutions reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Apple/Mac and Chromebook require a landline and headset: The phone line must be a feature free POTS landline (no voicemail, answering machines, call waiting, etc.) Cell phone, wireless, and VoIP providers are prohibited. Any other phone types must be through a major telco or cable carrier and will only be approved after performance evaluation. Headset must be analog, wired and connect to a landline phone.