BroadPath is hiring a Workforce Supervisor to work remotely! Our WFM Supervisor will oversee a team of workforce analysts and coordinators who are responsible for planning, managing, reporting, and analyzing client services workload. The candidate for this position should have practical call center experience including experience in workforce management and utilizing workforce management tools. The actions and deliverables of this position directly influence the service level performance of the client services and ultimately end user satisfaction.
- Overseeing day to day operations of a WFM Team (Analysts, Coordinators, RTA Analysts)
- Handling client-facing WFM Concerns
- Ensure all reporting is completed/submitted in the appropriate timeframe and to the appropriate parties
- Handling any outstanding forecasting issues/concerns from the client/BPO
- Assigning daily tasks/assignments as needed in order to meet client KPIs
- Minimum of 3 years experience in call center workforce management
- Minimum of 1 year WFM Supervisory experience
- Experience working in Workforce Management tools like Five9, Avaya, N.I.C.E., Aspect, Blue Pumpkin, etc.
- Must understand industry-standard call center metrics
- Must demonstrate outstanding communication (written, verbal and listening) skills, intuition and follow-through combined with a caring attitude
- Ability to quickly learn software applications
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi task and prioritize
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable with using and adapting to new and existing technology
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while completing high profile tasks or deadlines