Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees—to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered “good enough.”
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
The Wholesale Support Specialist will be responsible for creating a world-class support experience and will play a key role in ensuring the highest level of support is provided to both internal and external customers. This role will require taking ownership of customer issues and seeing problems through to resolution to include but not limited to:
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system, process or experience issues for all internal and external customers
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot customer support issues with a high-level of care.
- You will use email and chat applications to give those requesting support super quick answers to simple issues. For more complex problems that require a more nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions in addition to logging a description of the incident or issue for our resolutions team.
- Requires knowledge around mortgage lingo to include, but not limited to, DTI/LTV/AUS, program requirements for Fannie/Freddie/USDA/VA/FHA.
What You Will Do:
- Provide support to internal and external customers through phone, chat and email that include guiding customers on technical issues, walking customers through solutions, and providing an exceptional support experience.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Represent the organization to internal and external customers and vendors by providing exceptional communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Following standard procedures to research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Refer to internal knowledge database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Analyze customer issues and develop necessary actions and ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction to provide appropriate support for the same.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly internally specified requirements are met surrounding successful follow-up, task completion, and most importantly, customer satisfaction.
- Possess a clear and concise understanding of all Client Care duties to assist with if the organization calls for duty.
- Possess a basic understanding of the Octane system as well as navigation to gather information in order to assist others successfully with more “basic” issues being currently being handled by the support team.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2+ Years of Mortgage Experience
- Experience working with Octane
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk or Freshdesk)
- Highly detailed and organized with the ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent telephone, communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Ability to work closely within a team structure
- Assertive with a positive attitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Encompass and of other mortgage software systems a plus
- Exceptional customer service and effective communication
- Familiarity with mortgage process and mortgage documents including ordering and processing of all 3rd party documentation
- Ability to learn and comprehend proprietary software Octane
- Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive or confidential matters
- Must have a very strong working knowledge of the mortgage industry methods and practices
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage large volume of tasks while providing exceptional customer service
- Meet deadlines and quality standards
- Ability to forage and maintain excellent working relationships with all members of the Cardinal Financial Team
- Highly customer service oriented individual with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to find solutions and diffuse escalating situations quickly
- Other duties as assigned
Constant phone interaction required
Extended and weekend work hours may be required
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- Great compensation package.
- Opportunity for career growth
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader – we are aiming for the top!
- Octane, our engineered proprietary technology that is transforming the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Great benefits package and 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Beginning the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.