The are NOT just work from home jobs. I wanted to share with you all this list.
- Amazon says it’s hiring more than 100,000 people.
- UPS is hiring more than 100,000 people for open positions.
- McDonald’s is hiring people for more than 50,000 roles.
- Albertsons is hiring 50,000 people across their companies for open roles.
- CVS Health is hiring 50,000 employees to serve in various capacities across its business.
- Walmart is hiring 50,000 workers for its distribution and fulfillment centers.
- Dollar General says it’s looking to add 50,000 employees to meet increased customer demand.
- FedEx is hiring 35,000 people for essential roles.
- Allied Universal is hiring more than 30,000 people for open positions.
- Taco Bell is hiring 30,000 people to work at its restaurants.
- Ace Hardware is hiring 30,000 people to work in its stores nationwide.
- Lowe’s is hiring 30,000 employees to meet the demand created by the coronavirus.
- Dunkin’ Donuts plans to hire 25,000 new employees.
- Dollar Tree, which is also the parent company of Family Dollar, is hiring 25,000 workers for its stores and distribution centers.
- Walgreens is hiring 25,000 employees for permanent and temporary roles.
- The Home Depot is hiring people for more than 22,000 jobs.
- Domino’s is hiring 20,000 workers.
- Instawork is hiring 20,000 workers over the next two months.
- 7-Eleven is hiring up to 20,000 employees due to increased demand.
- Kroger is looking to hire an additional 20,000 workers across the U.S.
- AutoZone plans to hire 17,000 people over the next three months.
- Citi is hiring people for more than 15,000 positions globally.
- See the full list by clicking here.