Responsible for a high volume of inbound calls (7) days a week from customers, patients, team members and other individuals for inquiries, praises or issues/concerns about company’s products, policies or services following standard SOPs multiple systems and procedures, working under virtual supervision. Ensures all contacts receive exceptional customer service via skills such as empathy, caring, and courteous as well as being efficient in time management, documentation and grammar. Cross-trained on multiple lines of business as duties may vary based on assigned department and common contacts.
This is a work at home position. To be considered, candidates must have an active home phone line (landline only – cell and VOIP services not authorized) and high-speed internet (cable/broadband or fiber optic installed at the time of application.
This is a full-time position with compensation at $11.00/hour.
- Resolves routine, general questions and problems submitted by customers, physician offices, patients and third party vendors via different sources with limited variety following established guidelines and standard SOPs and procedures. Utilizes all available information to choose the best solution and resolve customer concerns. Directs complex questions and problems to more senior staff level.
- Uses a computer application to log and track inquiries, as well as, to check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of other parties. Documents contact interactions, records details, complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Coordinates with other functional areas as necessary. Refers unresolved escalated issues as designated by the departments for further investigation.
- Contacts customers, physician’s office, patient or third party vendor to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Handles inquiries for one or more lines of business.