Are you dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and driven to get results? Join Asurion’s front line support team today as a Work at Home Customer Care Representative!
As a Customer Care Rep, you will maintain exceptional customer service while providing remote support for customers’ inquiries about lost or damaged devices and resolve customer issues in a timely manner to get them back online in this fast-moving, tech-driven world. In addition, you will be responsible for selling our In-Home warranty service to customers on every call. You will Serve, Solve and Sell!
Our Work at Home starting pay is $13.50 per hour.
We don’t just redefine – we reinvent.
For more than 20 years, we have led the global tech solutions industry. We are leaders in creating innovative technology solutions that help keep consumers connected and we are committed to providing exceptional customer service to our partners – 300 million customers or 120 respected companies whose products you know and love.
The only thing we’re more passionate about is our people.
At Asurion, we value team success and create a rewarding and collaborative work environment where each employee can maximize their talents and contributions. We provide a fun and casual work environment and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision health coverage, vacation time, holiday pay, 401k plan. What we require:
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- 6 months of previous customer service experience
- Technical aptitude to pass our readiness assessment
- Willing to submit and pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
- Call center experience is welcomed but not required
What skills/interests will make you a great fit for our team:
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Ability to identify, understand and upsell new products and solutions based on customer needs
- Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a resolution
- Confidence in multitasking
- “Challenge accepted” attitude
- A want to put the customer first
- Overcoming objections
Work from home requirements: Equipment provided!
- Must be able to provide a distraction free environment
- High Speed Internet Service
- Required that employees work in a distraction free workplace and is ergonomically set to meet the company standards