We’re now hiring WORK at HOME – Customer Service Advisors who are friendly, down-to-earth and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the needs of our customers.
This is a full-time, permanent work at home opportunity offering competitive paid health benefits, paid top-notch training, promote-from-within advancement opportunities and employee recognition programs.
At Sutherland, we believe Easy is hard. It takes ideas, design, technology, and talent to work hard behind the scenes to make it look effortless.
For over 30 years, we’ve been delighting customers through better process. From the very beginning, it’s all we’ve done. In fact, our very first dollar came from process consulting. Three decades later, we have 120 clients from the Fortune 1000, and complete 43 million transactions a month on a digital backbone that spans 19 countries around the world.
For more information, visit our website at: www.sutherlandglobal.com
What is this job about?
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll learn all about the coolest ways to help deliver exceptional service and solutions to our customers. It’s a high-energy environment where you’ll be part of a fun team that offers best-in-class service. Not to mention the amazing benefits, training programs and career potential we offer.
Do you like helping people get the most out of the technology they love? Is being part of an award-winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you?
Then you’ll love being a member of our customer service community. Our representatives are the front line of our company, offering solutions, identifying opportunities and serving millions of customers – one at a time.
To exceed client and company expectations by answering inbound calls to provide outstanding customer service and technical support.
Sounds like a breeze? Then keep reading!
This is the job for you if:
- You can execute on delivering a great customer experience
- You are an early adopter: the first of your friends to buy the latest computer or mobile phone platform.
- You are the “Go-To” person who helps others get the most out of their Products and Services
- You are technically savvy and understand Operating Systems/Streaming Video/Web Applications
- You can handle multiple call types, i.e. billing issues, internet connectivity, and hardware technical support
If this describes you down to your core, then we want you on our team!
We’ll give you the opportunity to showcase your superior customer support and troubleshooting skills, while developing your expertise in all aspects of customer service and technology. We’re looking for dynamic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is beyond satisfied.
QualificationsOur most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Proven ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues on Customer’s personal devices; Internet connectivity, password resets, device setups, equipment upgrades
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work in a dynamic Work at Home Team environment
- Full time Availability: Our Technical Customer Service Advisor will want to have open availability as we will be assisting customers on varying schedules 24/7.
Working from home is easiest when you are equipped with everything that you need! You must have:
Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.