OVERALL JOB SCOPE:
- Will help customers who are working on their return with both product/software inquiries, as well as with tax software questions and calculations.
- All that entails of a Shop & Buy, Download & Install, Getting Started, Print & File, and light Tax 101 segment scopes
- Will apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to triage, troubleshoot and resolve service and shopping related, moderately complex, problems that may arise in the course of customer inquiries.
- Will interact with customers utilizing strong written and verbal skills as well as deep customer empathy.
- Will cross train to take both chat and phone channel contacts.
- High quality customer interactions and experiences with a focus on creating “Net Promoters.”
- Application of defined practices, procedures and company policies to triage, troubleshoot, resolve issues and address routine customer questions on Working on My Return segment related questions.
- Assists customers with basic PC navigation including downloads, saving files, program installation, folder / directory navigation.
- Exhibits a high level of acumen in the relevant operating system and software environment.
- Actively contributes to the knowledge base content by linking, flagging and recommending updates.
- Routine customer interactions using a computer, while communicating with multiple customers concurrently or handling multiple tasks (spoken and written) – in a blended phone and chat environment.
- Clear articulation of the differences between product types, pricing models.
- Utilize and leverage toolkits to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer
- Document what they’ve done to help the customer and properly escalate issues that do not have a known resolution.
- Assists multiple customers concurrently with strong software troubleshooting abilities in a Desktop and Online environment.
- Consistent use of privacy and security guidelines in modifying customer account passwords and data
- Represent the TurboTax brand and spirit by demonstrating empathy for the customer, empowering and partnering with the customer, personalizing the experience, and providing them the confidence that they can do their own taxes.
- Must wear a Collared shirt
Training- Monday-Friday for 1 week. After training agents must be able to work on a set schedule provided by the client.
Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications: high school or GED required, minimum one year customer service or sales experience required; must be 18 years or older; based on project candidate may be required to meet additional experience/skill requirements; must work a minimum of 20 hours per week; basic computer skills required to include navigation between application and internet sites; ability to pass required background checks; based on project, ability to pass required drug screening; based on project, candidate must score acceptably on job related testing assessments; ability to clearly communicate using a clear, distinct voice; and bilingual in English and Spanish (or other language as defined) may be required for certain projects.
The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Consequently, Alorica At Home Agents may be asked to perform other duties as required. Also note, that reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions outlined above.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled