US-Remote – Work from Home – USCategory Customer Service/Support
We are hiring remote, independent contractors to provide elevated, high energy customer support and experiences through phone, email and live chat for an in-home fitness app company. You will interact with customers to identify and resolve their problems through hardware and software troubleshooting, while engaging in an empathetic and direct way.
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Providing top-notch customer service skills while helping callers with their inquiries.
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put their needs first.
- 2+ years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Experience dealing with complex, high-pressured customer service situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- High degree of comfort working with software and technology to perform job duties.
- Flexibility to work any shift within client’s operating hours Monday – Sunday 7 am – 9 pm.
Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. This check will consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.
The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.