As a Technical Support and Sales Representative, you will provide exceptional customer and technical support on the phone or via messages through our website, chat, and/or e-mail, in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner. After assessing the customers concerns, you will then identify and arrange solutions.
You will explain device capabilities and other product offerings. You will engage with the customer to understand their technology and sell protection/tech support solutions.
You will be responsible for selling our In-Home warranty service and other product offerings to customers on every call. You will engage with the customer to understand their technology and sell protection/tech support solutions. You will Serve, Solve and Sell!
Technical Support and Sales Representatives have a passion for selling services & solving problems!
Asurion offers an exciting new compensation plan called Pay Per Experience. Under this plan our team members are paid for every interaction they have with a customer versus a traditional hourly pay model.
On average team members on the Pay Per Experience compensation plan make 15% more than their hourly pay peers with the potential for much more.
Up until now this compensation plan was only available to tenured employees, for the first time ever we are offering this compensation plan to new hires in upcoming Work at Home classes.
During training (first 45 days) compensation will be hourly at $16.50 per hour, this is also the pay rate for ‘nonproductive’ times like coaching sessions and follow up training.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Troubleshoot technical issues for our customers personal devices; evaluate concerns and issues, identify and deploy solutions, and help customers with troubleshooting steps.
- Learn details of protect home and other product offerings to confidently and accurately sell to customers.
- Communicate company policies and procedures to customers.
- Meet metrics for call measurements and sales goals; receive feedback/coaching/training from the management team including Trainers, Quality Analysts, etc.
- Utilize call center technology to input, track, and report customer issues.
- Navigate company software programs, use web-based search engines, and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Escalate calls outside the scope to appropriate tier of customer service support.
- Understand the latest bugs and solutions in newly released hardware and/or operating systems to provide exceptional, knowledgeable service.
- Follows directives from Call Center Management (Coaches, Managers, etc.).
- Ability to be highly motivated and self-sufficient.
- Drive to improve performance and exceed goals to maximize earning potential.
- Maintains excellent relations with all internal and external customers of Asurion.
- Interacts and assists with others on the team and various support functions, including Quality, Tech Leads, Training, etc.
- The ability to quickly adapt in an ever-changing fast-pace environment
- Other duties as assigned.