The Accounts Payable Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Excellent position for someone who is detail oriented, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable working on a high-impact and virtual team.
What you’ll do:
- Review and verify all invoices, and perform 3-way P.O. match for appropriate documentation.
- Data entry of high volume of invoices into ERP systems
- Collaboration with departments upstream of the AP functions to ensure proper flow of information.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Other duties as assigned
What you should have:
- 2+ years experience with accounts payable
- Associates Degree in Accounting or related field
- This position requires either a US Person or a non-US Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.