Catasys is making a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We use predictive analytics to identify health plan members with unaddressed behavioral health conditions that worsen chronic disease, then engage, support and guide these members to better health with a personalized, human-centered approach. This has led us to where we are today: growing fast and saving lives as we do.
To support our explosive growth, we’re looking for compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our team. If innovating in the field of patient care is something you’re passionate about, we encourage you to join our mission to improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent. In addition, to be a good fit for the Member Engagement Specialist opportunity, you will have:
• 1+ years of experience in EITHER (ideal candidates will have BOTH):
A consumer sales environment, preferably in some type of telesales. Quick question for you
Healthcare outreach and/or member support.
• A demonstrated ability to establish trust quickly, overcome objections and be persuasive over the phone.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong listening/comprehension abilities.
• Great telephone presence, including the ability to:
Engage and motivate using patience and a conversational approach.
Convey confidence and a positive attitude.
• The ability to:
Adapt to a regularly changing environment.
Navigate and multi-task in several computer applications while holding a conversation.
• Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Click Here to Apply —> http://bit.ly/CatasysJobs
For more jobs like this check our weekly leads list!