- Customer Service Experience! As chat is the only way these customers can interact with the provider, it is important that we build a team who is well equipped to provide a top-notch customer service experience! We look for people who can engage end-users by conveying empathy, a willingness to help, and expertise.
- Tech Savvy! As this is a chat program, and the product is mobile phone technology, we look for someone who has a high level of comfort using both computers and smart phones. Additionally, we look for someone with the Ability to look beyond obvious solutions and experiment with different approaches to solving problems to logically troubleshoot technical issues.
- Written Communication Skills! As the customer cannot see or hear you, there is a need for flawless grammar, spelling and punctuation as well as well-structured responses. This helps ensure the customer is reading the message as you intended it.
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Attention to detail and process adherence
- Quick adaptation to process changes as needed
- Ability to work independently, self-learner
- Excellent Internet connectivity:Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- A productive, quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a Chat Support Specialist, your responsibilities will be:
- Providing each customer with a world class experience.
- Answering product and tool related questions.
- Guiding Customers through placing orders, updating account information, and conducting basic troubleshooting of mobile devices.
- Be the front-line responder and act as a consulting concierge for helping customers find the best possible solution.
- Act as an advocate for the company in social care spaces by using engaging dialogue and answering questions appropriate to the incoming care format in accordance to the brand voice.