Innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop!, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device.
We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
What you’ll do:
- Answer CS agent questions, tasks, and suggestions within established SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Document and report as needed on customer facing issues and trends to collaborate on fixes and features with the developers and product management team
- Troubleshoot all customer issues through a solution-oriented approach; reproduce and or/troubleshoot as needed to find solutions; audit/update solutions for efficiency/efficacy
- Assist with creating and sending one to many customer messaging to include batch responses, auto-responses, KB content
- Collaborate with other Customer Experience Coordinators to maintain and update internal documentation and customer facing resources.
- Assist with the creation and presentation of both informational and training materials for team meetings.
- Responds to customer inquiries escalated by CS agents
- Ability to handle escalated customers via email and outside channels of support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven collaboration skills with the ability to work well cross-functionally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strategic thinking (focus on implementation) regarding methods of customer support and the business as a whole. This includes sharing suggestions and contributions via all internal channels (Slack, Zoom Calls, emails, interactions with developers, etc.)
- Assist in report generation and analysis using our CRM software
- Must be a self-starter, and able to work and make decisions independently
What you should have:
- Associate or BA degree preferred
- 2+ years working in similar position