A student loan servicer that’s grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that’s just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.
Your primary responsibility includes helping customers with their student loans inquiries, whether it be general questions, payment processing or payment options.
What you’ll do:
- Interact with customers on their accounts, including inbound and outbound phone calls
- Contact customers on accounts, including outbound customer contact when appropriate.
- Maintain and ensure integrity of data and sensitive information
- Work with our customers across multiple platforms simultaneously to address questions and resolve issues
- Accurately update information on customer accounts
- Utilize your developed ability to communicate effectively with both customers and your team
- Perform other tasks related to resolving customer needs by displaying ownership and de-escalating calls/contacts
- Research to provide customer inquiries with resolutions in accordance with established laws, regulations, and policies
- Commit to Performance Based Organization (PBO) & Easy To Do Business With (ETDBW) philosophy
- Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement
What you should have:
- This is an entry level role.
- 1+ year of customer service experience and/or general office experience preferred.
- Experience in retail or other customer facing positions or job that require a high degree of providing excellent customer experience desired.