Lionbridge is currently looking for Social Media Assessors who will rate the relevancy and accuracy of ads and other content on their personal social media accounts. These ads are specifically targeted to various combinations of market demographics based on gender identity, age range and social media activity. Accordingly, assigning Social Media Assessors to projects within the target marketing demographics is critical to the work to be performed.
We offer exciting tasks, competitive rates, flexible hours and the ability to work from home. This is a temporary position, up to 12 months.
- Work from home
- Part-time, self-directed schedule (day/night)
- Up to 1 hour per day, 5 days per week (preferably Monday to Friday)
- Computer with a secured high-speed Internet connection
- iPhone or Android smartphone that is less than 3 years old
- Active daily user of social media
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- High level of cultural awareness and familiarity with current events including entertainment, shopping, business, media and sport
- Must be able to complete all assigned tasks accurately and efficiently within timing and/or production standards or requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be living in the United States for the past 3 years
- All work must be done within the United States