The Villa Operations Admin will support all aspects of the guest experience to include sales, service and concierge focusing on one call resolution.
What you’ll do:
- Accurately confirm new vacations and make requested alterations to booked reservations in a timely manner.
- Confirm rescheduled dates for reservations with a credit or voucher by partnering with guest and supplier.
- Assist villa specialists and concierge agents with any service-related issues that arise.
- Utilize available resources to efficiently handle guest requests.
- Consistently meet or exceed performance goals and maintain productivity standards.
- Navigate through multiple browsers and systems, chat via instant messaging, and respond to emails all while maintaining an engaged conversation with our customer.
- Be reachable and available by telephone, email, and instant message during work hours.
- Engage in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives.
- Other tasks as assigned.
What you should have:
- Flexible to work a full-time schedule (40 hours per week). Core hours for villa sales are Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm EST and Sat/Sun, 9a-6pm EST (hours subject to change).
- Tech-savvy! Strong typing skills and proficient with internet navigation, instant messenger tools, Outlook, and Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to and highly organized is a must!
- Amazing phone presence and ability to communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written).
- Open to receive coaching feedback through regular meetings and apply learnings.
- Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively and answering the phone for each scheduled shift.
- Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a structured, virtual call center environment.
- A workspace was free of distractions with internet connectivity (minimum internet speeds of 5.0 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download). This home office must not be in the same residence as an existing at-home employee.
- Must be a resident and live in a US state. We do not currently hire in AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.